Bed & Border Bark Mulching
Beds and borders can quickly dry out or be taken over by weeds. We recommend use of mulch across the soil surface which will bring several benefits to the garden. We supply you with best quality bark mulches, organic matters and composts as well applying mulch around your grounds.
Mulching helps a lot. It is ideal for tidying borders and flower beds after leaves fall, helps reduce grounds maintenance by suppressing weed growth, helps conserve soil moisture during dry weather, reduces soil erosion during heavy rain, insulates plant root area from the weather either freezing or hot and protects the top area around the plants from drying out too fast as it will trap in moisture from wet weather and ensure beds don’t dry out quickly in the heat of summer. Finally fine material in mulch has soil conditioner properties and will feed the top soil as well as attracts worms to the soil.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs