Bed & Border Weeding Services
Bed and border weeding will vary depending on the situation encountered. For example, the approach for controlling weeds in lawn or sports turf will vary from the approach taken on hardstanding. In addition to these situations there may be a number of reasons for undertaking bed and border weeding.
Measures are often applied for aesthetic reasons but equally to reduce competition for resources such as light, water and nutrients, this is especially important in newly planted shrub beds, herbaceous borders or wild flower areas. Weeds may also need controlling for health and safety reasons. On amenity sites this could be to maintain clear pedestrian and vehicular routes and to create clear sight lines.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs