GRITIT Services for Small Business Enterprises (SMEs)
For a small or medium business, outsourcing your gritting, de-icing and snow clearance with GRITIT makes sure that your business concentrates on what you do best. Ie focus on selling your products and services rather than diverting staff, resource and time away from what really matters.
By having GRITIT manage your winter and grounds maintenance operations for your small or medium business, you can focus on the technical aspects of your products and services, increasing your output. GRITIT takes care of the grounds and property maintenance jobs that need doing, everything from car park gritting and pedestrian snow clearance in the winter to hedge cutting and lawn maintenance in the summer. Throughout the year, GRITIT can also help with the small ad-hoc jobs such as line painting the tarmac and pothole repairs. For office managers and small business, for small or medium business, GRITIT offers peace of mind that jobs gets done, by the leading winter services specialist in the country.
Why use GRITIT?
“ ...GRITIT's mission is to ensure that your critical operations are never interrupted, that you continue to maximize the value of and revenue from your infrastructure, and that the state of your infrastructure never causes you any reputational damage or legal claims”
Jason Petsch, CEO
GRITIT keeps SME costs controlled
It is common that as a small or medium business you are being pressured to do a lot more with less resources. For success, you have to accurately deal with budget constraints and strictly control expenses. How?
- Considering all types of costs when preparing budget estimates: fixed, variable, direct and indirect;
- Tracking inventory;
- Selecting the best teams to carry out the projects;
- Negotiating prices with suppliers;
- Keeping a regular track of maintenance costs and financial information;
- Considering some technological investments as value for money.
GRITIT gives you various options for jobs: automatic, on-demand or a fixed cost for the entire season, regardless of the occurrence of snow or ice. This makes small or medium business budgeting easy knowing that everything is taken care of for the whole winter, regardless of how often it snows or freezes. The choice is then to do this yourself in-house, to use a specialist outsourced provider such as GRITIT, and let us do the legwork for you or to find a cheap and cheerful local. With our training and apparatus, you'll find that GRITIT is the most professional company for the job.
GRITIT handles man management for you
In order to make your operations run smoothly, it is crucial to delegate, and delegating to GRITIT means it's all taken care of, with thorough reporting and communications to let you know both before and after we're coming for jobs. And by using GRITIT for both your gritting and grounds maintenance requirements, you know that you'll be using the same reliable teams who already know your place. We're your team.
GRITIT gives SME employees back their time
As a small business owner or employee you're probably doing several jobs at once. Leave the grounds stuff to GRITIT to sort out, and manage us with our superb app, ideal for busy SMEs. Moreover, your contact at GRITIT acts as your eyes and ears on the ground, keeping up to date with the detail and keeping you, the office manager, in the loop.
GRITIT SME site services - winter and summer, 24/7, 365/365
GRITIT has its roots as a snow plouging company for your infrastructure, but now our services cover much more. The same team that already takes care of your site in the winter will also:
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs
- Look after your small or medium business grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your small or medium business grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round