Hard Standing Leaf Clearing
Leaves will be collected and removed from hard standings as standard during the Autumn fall, with collections in October, November and December. At GRITIT we also offer a number of other autumn services to enhance the look of your hard standings and grounds. Even though hard standings leaf removal is a big part of your autumn clean up, there is more to do then just that. GRITIT's autumn services for your hard standing and grounds can also include:
- Pruning (preparing trees, shrubs, and hedges for winter by tying or pruning branches to prevent wind and snow load from damaging plants or creating dangerous branch falls).
- Covering or insulation tender plants to keep them warm and undamaged during the winter.
- Important lawn services (Fall Aeration, Fertilizing).
- Leaf rake up and removal. This is necessary so that the grass does not die over the winter.
- Clearing of fallen branches, fruit and twigs to tidy up the landscape and keep grass from dying
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs