Hard Standing Litter & Debris Clearing
With GRITIT looking after your hard standing area, litter and debris will be collected/swept after every visit, ensuring the site is free of all windblown material. If your car park is regularly defaced by litter and refuse then our hard standing litter service will make it look neat and tidy throughout the year.
GRITIT's professionals are flexible with our timings. With our strong commitment to quality and ongoing customer service, clearing litter and debris is always the first task to be done, to make sure that your car park or hard standing is tidy and presentable for public use. Also, if your car park facilities are in need of new line marking or just remarking the old ones or maybe add new stencils such as “VISITORS”, “STAFF ONLY”, “LOADING ZONE” then GRITIT can help with that as well with our line marking services.
The state of your car park is important for making the best first impression possible to your clients. Cleanliness and the colour contrast of a fresh line marking is attractive and is a good indication that the property owner emphasizes maintenance. Furthermore, it is a good idea to customize your company car parking spots to ensure that your clients can find the right park without any problems. High quality car park litter cleaning and line marking will ensure that the car park is tidy, clear and safe for both drivers and pedestrians.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs