Hedge Pruning Services
GRITIT provides a professional hedge pruning services tailored to your requirements, whether you need regular hedge trimming or an annual prune. Pruning and cutting back will take place during winter months depending on variety and species. We can also extend our hedge services to include small trees and shrubs to keep your garden tidy.
Using the latest hedge pruning equipment, we can quickly keep your hedges under control and in good shape. We can also trim small trees and shrubs and keep the rest of your garden or grounds looking tidy. All cuttings are removed and disposed of responsibly, and we will always rake and sweep up before we leave. Overgrown hedges on your commercial premises can cause a variety of problems and due to new high hedge legislation and can cause fines if you don’t take care of the problem. At GRITIT our professional hedge cutting specialists have years of experience with hedge size reduction, hedge cutting and can deal with all types of hedge trimming work. We provide professional hedge cutting and garden maintenance services for commercial grounds for larger establishments. and can trim and reduce all sizes and heights of hedges. Let us take care of the hard work for you.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs