Hedge and Shrub Trimming Services
Hedges and Shrubs are maintained by GRITIT to a high standard ensuring sites look tidy in appearance and do not obstruct any pedestrian or vehicular routes. GRITIT provides a comprehensive hedge trimming service that shapes the hedges on your grounds, develops hedge density, and complements the trees, shrubs and flowering plants.
Hedges serve a practical purpose that goes beyond beautifying your grounds. If you manage large hedgerows that require attention on public grounds or in rural settings, we can advise you on your options for hedgerow management and ensure that you won’t fall foul of current legislation, including the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. Each hedge is different, and therefore has different pruning needs. These depend on its age, the trees or shrubs present in the hedge, and its location. Young hedges require formative pruning to enable them to develop into successful and healthy full-size hedges, while older hedges require maintenance trimming to keep their size in check and to create a neat shape.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs