Lawn Edging Services
Lawn edges abutting beds, borders and hard standings will be re-defined once per year, usually in March. GRITIT's lawn edging service is a constructed border to define your lawn, flower borders or pathways - an incredibly effective way of keeping different sections of your garden separated for easy maintenance but also to make it look really neat and tidy.
Lawn edging is a really effective way of adding that finishing touch to a landscaping project, and sometimes it's not until you see how good a garden looks with edging, that you realize what an impact it has. So if you grounds need that something extra to round it off, then lawn edging could be the answer.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs