Low Branch Pruning - GRITIT Tree Works
Low branches are constantly monitored, pruned and lopped to ensure that safe and clear pedestrian and vehicular routes are maintained as part of GRITIT's standard tree works. GRITIT ensures that you comply with the Highways Act 1980 Section 154 in removal of all low branches. Low branches are removed to ensure a clearance of 2.4m over paths, 5m over roads, 1m from all street lighting, traffic signs, traffic lights, street name plates and 2m from windows or adjacent premises.
At GRITIT all our tree operations are carried out in accordance with British Standard BS3998: 2010 for Tree Works and all our team members are trained and qualified to the appropriate standard. Low branch pruning works are properly planned to reduce risk to people and property, while prolonging the tree’s safe life. We'll inform you as to the safety requirement for the work to be carried out. Work specifications will include an unambiguous identification of the tree/s on a site plan and by tagging the tree on site.
GRITIT Grounds Services
GRITIT grounds services cover your facility throughout the year. The same team takes care of your site in the winter and summer, and will also
- Look after your grounds, cut your lawns and trim your hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on your roads, and mark lines on tarmac where you need it
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and do the weed-killing for you
- Prune your trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain your grounds so they look beautiful and presentable all year round
- Help you make the most of the grounds that you already have in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain your grounds, footpaths, parking area and other areas used by pedestrians so that they're 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep your car park de-iced, grit your access roads and de-ice your footpaths and stairs